TELL THE FTC: NO MORE CAR DEALER JUNK FEES!

We have until January 8th, 2024 to submit comments to the FTC about proposed rules to BAN CAR DEALER JUNK FEES. Please visit https://www.regulations.gov/document/FTC-2023-0064-0001 to be heard!

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

$100 for Information About Your Car Purchase

If you purchased your vehicle from an Autonation dealership through TrueCar in last six years, I want to hear from you!

I need to know:

  1. Which Autonation dealership you purchased your vehicle
  2. The date of the purchase
  3. The make and model you purchased
  4. The VIN of your vehicle
  5. Your name
  6. The sale price on your buyer's order
I will need to see copies of your deal paperwork - I promise to keep your name and information private. I will only furnish it to TrueCar so they can verify the transaction with Autonation. I will not use your information for any other purpose.

If you're not sure if your dealership was an Autonation dealership, you can check here

To say ""thanks for helping out with this, I'll pay you $100. I'm limiting this to the first 100 respondents, so hurry :)

Just email me at earl@earloncars.com to get the ball rolling!

Thanks!

Earl Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earl Stewart On Cars welcomes comments from everyone - supporters and critics alike. We'd like to keep the language and content "PG Rated" so please refrain from vulgarity and inappropriate language. We will delete any comment that violates these guidelines. Oh yeah - one more thing: no commercials! Other than that, comment-away!