TELL THE FTC: NO MORE CAR DEALER JUNK FEES!

We have until January 8th, 2024 to submit comments to the FTC about proposed rules to BAN CAR DEALER JUNK FEES. Please visit https://www.regulations.gov/document/FTC-2023-0064-0001 to be heard!

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Dear “Anonymous”,

Thanks for your multiple (9) comments on several of my Blog articles yesterday. I noticed that all of these were sent between 1:43 PM and 2:26 PM Saturday. I say “thanks” because your disingenuous comments were quite transparently those of a particular ex-salesman now employed by another local Toyota dealer. In other words, you are no longer anonymous and judging from the time you spent writing email this Saturday afternoon (the busiest day and time for a car dealership), you aren't very busy selling cars. I’m sorry that you could not fit into our culture, but I think you have found a dealership where you should fit quite nicely. If you have a chance, read the parable, The Scorpion and the Frog. Let me know which of the two characters you most closely identify with. Lastly, “Mr. Anonymous”, if would like to speak directly to this “old man” or meet with me personally, you know that I don’t screen my calls, you have my cell phone number, and you know where you can find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earl Stewart On Cars welcomes comments from everyone - supporters and critics alike. We'd like to keep the language and content "PG Rated" so please refrain from vulgarity and inappropriate language. We will delete any comment that violates these guidelines. Oh yeah - one more thing: no commercials! Other than that, comment-away!