TELL THE FTC: NO MORE CAR DEALER JUNK FEES!

We have until January 8th, 2024 to submit comments to the FTC about proposed rules to BAN CAR DEALER JUNK FEES. Please visit https://www.regulations.gov/document/FTC-2023-0064-0001 to be heard!

Monday, May 09, 2022

Your Advocate Alliance


https://JoinYAA.com

Helping You Buy a Car Without Being Ripped Off

I’ve been writing this column and doing a weekly radio show for about 20 years. I often wonder why more people and groups don’t join in to help car buyers buy, lease, and maintain their cars without being taken advantage of. Whenever someone new comes along, I welcome them with open arms, and I congratulate Ray and Zack Shefska for co-founding this group in 2019. Their timing couldn’t have been better…pre-covid and the onset of the greatest auto dealer feeding frenzy, exploiting their customers in over 100 years.

I stumbled across YAA when a regular viewer and listener to my radio show on www.YouTube.com/EarlOnCars, Donavan from West “By God” Virginia contacted me. He’s one of our show’s regular and best-informed callers/posters. He had high praise for YAA and soon I received more emails and posts from educated consumers who were members of YAA.
YAA has a highly educated and competent staff of people including Arash Sohelli, PhD and software developer who was also a cofounder. Other staff members specialize in areas like negotiating and pricing, but most of the expertise comes from input of members, real life experiences. YAA reports on dealer’s pricing, sales, and advertising tactics nationwide. There are helpful videos and you can report your personal experiences with dealerships which appear for all members’ perusals.

There’s a free membership available and a paid one. YAA also sells extended warranties for vehicles. They say they derive all their revenue from these to sources. I checked out their pricing on their new car warranty for a new Camry and compared it with the warranty from my warranty company. It was considerably lower than mine, but at the time I’m writing this column, I haven’t had a chance to fairly compare the coverages of these two extended warranties. I will do this and report back to you.

I have a good feeling about YAA and I’m hoping we can work together and grow together to help you, the car buyers of America. You’ll be hearing more about YAA this Saturday morning on my radio show between 8 and 10am EST. You can view it at www.YouTube.com/EarlOnCars,www.Facebook.com/EarlOnCars, or www.StreamEarlOnCars.com. You can listen on radio at TuneIn radio.
 
I’m inviting Ray and/or Zack Shefska to call my show this Saturday. The show's number is 877-960-9960, so please give us a call to discuss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earl Stewart On Cars welcomes comments from everyone - supporters and critics alike. We'd like to keep the language and content "PG Rated" so please refrain from vulgarity and inappropriate language. We will delete any comment that violates these guidelines. Oh yeah - one more thing: no commercials! Other than that, comment-away!